The business began in 1940, with a restaurant opened by brothers Richard and Maurice McDonald in San Bernardino, California. Their introduction of the «Speedee Service System» in 1948 established the principles of the modern fast-food restaurant. The original mascot of McDonald’s was a man with a chef’s hat on top of a hamburger shaped head whose name was «Speedee.» Speedee was eventually replaced with Ronald McDonald by 1967 when the company first filed a U.S. trademark on a clown shaped man having puffed out costume legs.
Если вы хотите правильно выбрать очки, для начала ознакомитесь с полезными рекомендациями.
McDonald’s first filed for a U.S. trademark on the name McDonald’s on May 4, 1961, with the description «Drive-In Restaurant Services,» which continues to be renewed through the end of December 2009. In the same year, on September 13, 1961, the company filed a logo trademark on an overlapping, double arched «M» symbol. The overlapping double arched «M» symbol logo was temporarily disfavored by September 6, 1962, when a trademark was filed for a single arch, shaped over many of the early McDonald’s restaurants in the early years. The famous double arched «M» symbol in use today did not appear until November 18, 1968, when the company filed a U.S. trademark.